Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Resist Technique

I'm playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #56.
The theme is "Totally Resistible."
It's one of my favorite techniques.


Supplies
Stamps:  (SSS)-Handwritten Floral Greetings; (PTI)-Think Big Favorites #19
Dies:  (SSS)-Stitched Rectangles
Inks:  VersaMark, Archival-Coffee
Distress Inks:  Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Crushed Olive, Fired Brick
Other:  Clear-Embossing Powder, Hemptique Cord

Thanks for your visit.
Have a lovely day.

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

absolutely gorgeous, Martha!!

Greta said...

I need to case this wonderful card, Martha! Absolutely stunning--love the twine with the ribbon!

Gunilla/Nilla said...

What a beautiful card!
Stunning colors and the layout is so elegant.

Hugs from me to you!

Cat Craig said...

Fantastic, love this idea. I will have to incorporate it in a card. Thanks for the inspiration.